Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Ghetto Padawan Takes Over


Since I'm not in Nashville this week, my trainee - no, make that former trainee - Matt Hearn shall be manning the controls of the WRVU transmitter, bringing y'all the local goodness you're used to hearing each Thursday afternoon from 1:00 - 3:00.

If someone wouldn't mind keeping tabs on how many times young Hearn screws up, I'd greatly appreciate the effort. Little Buddy's getting exactly one lashing for each mistake he makes. For helping yer boy out, I'll gladly let you video the punishment proceedings and post it on Youtube if you like.

Anyway, be sure to keep your ears piqued in the Fall as Matt's gonna have his own locally-focused radio show on WRVU called Holly House. Can't wait to see him try to steal my thunder. Good luck, ol' boy... good luck.

No comments: